We provide phone consultations at no cost and office consultations at $100. Our phone hours are Monday–Saturday, 9 am to 6 pm.
Our office specializes in assisting individuals, couples, and families with legal questions, preventative legal advice, comprehensive legal analysis, and legal representation involving the following:
- Divorce, Contested and Uncontested
- Child Support Increases and Decreases
- Custody and Visitation Disputes
- Paternity Issues for the Mother and the Father
- Spousal Support Increases and Decreases
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Probate, Both Simple and Complex
We invite you to read the section on this website which pertains to your legal issue, then call us to schedule a consultation. This website will be updated from time to time to provide you with more and more information, so we suggest you put our website address on your list of important websites to check out from time to time.
Choose the Level of Service That's Right for You
- We can meet with you to help you fill out the court-provided documents, advise you what to do and not do, and explain the legal process. Our fee is $150.
- We can prepare the court documents for you, advise you what to do and not do, and explain the legal process so that you can represent yourself. Our fee is $500 to $1000, depending upon the complexity of the documents.
- We can provide you with full representation, including all court hearings and document preparation, for $300 an hour.
Diane enjoys living & working in West Linn. With 31 years’ experience, she limits her practice to a handful of cases at any one time; therefore, she can give each client and each case more personalized attention. Because she works from home, she is available Monday-Saturday for phone consultations.